Welcome to Accessible Care Maidstone
we would like to say a big thank you for the care and compassion to you to my mother. Having the dedicated carers gave my mother her last wish to spend her final days in the comfort of her own home.Many Thanks, Gravenell Family
Just wanted to say a very big thank you on behalf of my brothers and me, for the care and attention you gave to our mother. You carried out your duties in a kind and sympathetic manner. A true carer!D. Mcan
Dear Nathan, thank you very much for your kind and considerate team and professional carers, I cant speak too highly in the services they have given my wife.M. Gillies
Just a few words to say thank you to you and all of your carers for the wonderful care you gave to my wife while she was at home.Brian
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the carers who looked after my wife in the last few months of her life. Accepting carers coming into our home daily was not easy for my wife, however the carers who came put us both at ease and were so kind and gentle in the way they cared for my wife.Peter and Family
I want to thank your ladies for the great comfort and care they gave to my husband in his final days. They were very efficient and caring and a credit to your company.
We can’t thank you enough for all your help and support caring for mum at home with us. Without you all we just could not have coped. Every one of you will always be special to us. Mum wanted to come home and with the help and support from you we were able to fulfil her wish.Tony and Family
- We would like to congratulate Sarah and family a member of our #Medway care team on the birth of her beautiful baby girl Madeline <3 about 10 hours ago
- Today is #Nationalloveyourpetday we would love to see some of your fabulous pets to brighten our time line today… https://t.co/lOIhQ9uxdk about 14 hours ago
- Congratulations to our very own Charlotte and family, a member of our care team on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! <3 2 days ago
- What a horrible day out there! keep going ladies! Feel free to pop in for hot drink to warm you up #teamwork… https://t.co/mvDSry76ZM 5 days ago
- Valentine's day is tomorrow and we would love for our carers to nominate a service user that they feel could do wit… https://t.co/a3Jfys8Hpb 8 days ago
Accessible Care are a Kent County Council approved provider of home care with services ranging from scheduled care calls throughout the day to 24hour full time live in care. We are currently operating in Maidstone and the surrounding areas.
As Accessible care, we aim to provide bespoke care packages. These care packages are developed to enhance independence and re-enablement allowing our service users to take greater control of their lives. Running our service this way allows our service users to retain and develop skills that enable them to live independent, fulfilling lives for as long as possible.
Accessible Care aims to ensure that our Service Users and their family are the people who lead the care packages by promoting their active participation both at initial assessment and during regular review. We feel that this process ensures that Service Users feel secure and confident in the care and support being delivered to them.
To support our strategy of 'individual choice and control' we:
- Offer advice to families, informal carers and staff to maximise independence for the Service User.
- Make use of wider community and voluntary sector support to create a diverse range of services.
- Provide a service with emphasis on preventing problems, with a shared agenda to maximise the independence of the Service User.
- Are proactive in our approach around assistive technology, promoting government agendas and complementing our current services.
- Train staff to become more aware of how to use resources more effectively.
- Ensure that effective contingency plans are in place to deal with emergency situations, ensuring care continuity at all times.
Each care plan may be adapted at any time by the Service User; and we are willing to consider all wishes and preferences, safe in the knowledge that often it is the minor details that help provide the best personalised level of care. We have sound principles for the way in which we run our service; central to which is our belief that the rights, dignity and respect of the individual using the service are paramount.
Our staff are trained to deliver excellence in all areas of care. From the outset all staff undergo stringent recruitment checks, including DBS checks and full-enhanced CRB. We train staff above and beyond the Common Induction Standards of our Industry. We take pride in matching our carers to our individual clients, training them not only in core care skills, but also to deliver those finishing touches that produce the very best outcomes for all Service Users.